Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Whisky Diaries - day 12

Well I didn't do a whole lot today apart from finish the third and fourth Alien movies. So, of course, all I can think about with every waking moment now is just how awesome Ellen Ripley is and how much I love Sigourney Weaver and how much I want to get a perm and some white Reeboks. I'm serious. I'm thinking about getting a perm like Ripley and then also have a rat's tail like Anakin. Is that okay? That's okay, right? 
 
 
  
  
I mean, I really didn't like the fourth one and the second was better than the first, but Ripley is just about the most badass entity in the history of film. I'm serious. She's amazing. The best thing ever. Makes me wanna be a better human being. Please watch them again, and if you don't have time for all four then just the first two is enough. Please do it. Do it for me. And then get back to me about the perm/rat's tail idea.
 
 


There's a Lego series!?!?!??! SOMEBODY GET ME THIS RIGHT NOW. Also, if you have a tumblr, go to the Ellen Ripley tags page. It's the bestest. Alternatively, go to mine for the highlights.
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...