Saturday, May 21, 2011

spoons

I know it's a bit of a break from the yet-to-be-finished horse trek story, but yesterday evening I bought some wonderful spoons. An old man was selling them on the back of a big wagon with other bowls and cups and things all made of ceramics. I wish I had a photo of that wagon! The colours were tremendous, I wish I could have bought the whole thing.







I remember I also bought some great resin spoons in Cambodia, but I don't have any pictures of them and they are home already... It makes me so excited to think about all the cool kinds of spoons in the world. They're just so damn aesthetic.  I think I have a spoon fetish?








I suppose there are worse things. For example, a knife fetish. Be glad I collect spoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...