Thursday, April 21, 2011

upon my return

It was just last Monday that I sat, considering the human I was and the place in which I existed and the time at which it was. I had two infected knees, the beginnings of a nasty cold and no clean bed sheets. To make matters worse, I had just finished reading Catcher in the Rye, which pulled me into a damn hard state of chronic apathy. That book is a damn shame. Don’t read it if you’re the kind of person who likes closure, or a plot, or people who don’t whine, or life itself. Anyway. Moral of the story: before I left for Sichuan I wasn’t in such a great headspace – now I have returned from Sichuan in the best headspace possible. My head is in such a great space right now. Out of all the different spaces my head could be in, this is the optimum space. If I could think of a space or location where I wanted my head to be, I would pick where it is right now.

I digress.

Sichuan will be revealed to you over the next few days, in no particular order, but perhaps semi-chronological. Buckle up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...