Friday, March 4, 2011

to be continued...

As I'm sure you have guessed, the throes of university campus life have got me by the jugular. This platform of communication is going to have to adapt to survive.

As most of you are aware, I posted daily when I was actively travelling - however I refuse to let poise.onarrows turn into a space where I tell you who I have a crush on and what I ate for breakfast. It is time to make the ultimate transition from quantity to quality.

What this means, is that insight into my life can now only be garnered on a weekly basis. Cry and wail then think to yourself - she had porridge. Yes she did. Indeed she did. She is clearly filling space in a desperate, scratching attempt to retain regular attention. NO! It shan't happen. I do not underestimate your taste or intelligence.

This transition will be difficult (primarily) for me. So I very much appreciate your patience. Also, I am making the move from my digital SLR to my film cameras - so postable images just increased in value due to rarity.

I will do my best, I can promise you that. As per usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...